Today we are releasing a few push related artifacts
- SimplePush Server 0.10.0
- UnifiedPush Server 0.10.1
- AeroGear’s Push Cartridge for OpenShift 0.10.0
While the SimplePush Server mainly contains small fixes and improvements (see Dan Bevenius’ email), the UnifiedPush Server comes with great updates to the Admin UI:
- composing and sending push messages is now possible from within the AdminUI
- code snippets for device registrations are generated on the different variant overviews
In his blog, Sebi Blanc is talking about the improvements.
Last but not least, we have also updated our OpenShift cartridge! When you now create a new AeroGear Push instance you are getting the above server releases automatically:
- AeroGear SimplePush Server 0.10.0
- AeroGear UnifiedPush Server 0.10.1
and let us know what you think, or how and where we can improve!